
CD audio
Point 2620592
1957 probably June 7 or July 11* Yugoslavia, Ljubljana - Open Park Live Concert Recording
* The May 10 date on the cover is incorrect
Tony Scott (cl), Horst Jankowski (p), Peter Witte (b), Hermann Mutschler (d)
1) The Swinging Ljubljana (H. Jankowski) 5.42
2) Yesterday (O. Harbach/J. Kern/V. Youmans) 4.55
3) I'll Remember April (D.Raye/G.De Paul/P.Johnston) 6.02
4) Lullaby of Birdland (G. Shearing) 7.25
5) I'll Remember Ljubljana (T. Scott) 8.06
6) Blues for Charlie Parker(T. Scott) 8.21
7) Tam Na Gorenjskem Je Lepo (B. Adamio) 2.42
1957 probably June 7 or July 11* Yugoslavia, Ljubljana - Open Park Live Concert Recording
* The May 10 date on the cover is incorrect
Tony Scott (cl), Horst Jankowski (p), Peter Witte (b), Hermann Mutschler (d)
1) The Swinging Ljubljana (H. Jankowski) 5.42
2) Yesterday (O. Harbach/J. Kern/V. Youmans) 4.55
3) I'll Remember April (D.Raye/G.De Paul/P.Johnston) 6.02
4) Lullaby of Birdland (G. Shearing) 7.25
5) I'll Remember Ljubljana (T. Scott) 8.06
6) Blues for Charlie Parker(T. Scott) 8.21
7) Tam Na Gorenjskem Je Lepo (B. Adamio) 2.42
3 comentarios:
Ripped to mp3 : Vbr High Quality settings.
Only covert art.
http://rapidshare.com/files/130913345/
t._sco.___horst_j._-_in_c._1957_Point_.rar
Not my rip.
Not lossless available, sorry!.
I saw and heard Tony Scott in August 1957 in South Africa just after his Yugoslavian tour. Unfortunately I don't have recordings but I did attend two of his concerts in Durban on the 26th August, one in the afternoon at the studios of the South African Broadcasting Corporation and one at the Shah Jehan cinema in the evening. Unforgettable experiences.
Thanks you so much for contributing this, it means a lot to me.
A new blog and a flying start. Thx a lot. I will certainly try this one - I too experienced Tony Scott many years ago during his peregrinations and quite an episode it was.
Publicar un comentario