jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

PARIS REUNION BAND - For Klook, 1986 (1987 Sonet) - lp mint condition!


Paris Reunion Band
For Klook
Record Label: Sonet
Catalogue No: SNTF-977

Woody Shaw, Nat Adderley -tp;
Grachan Moncur III -tb;
Joe Henderson, Nathan Davis -ts;
Kenny Drew -p;
Jimmy Woode -b;
Idris Muhammad -d;

Recorded October 23 and 24, 1986 in Stockholm

01 WORK SONG 8.28
02 FOR KLOOK 5.52
03 THE MAN FROM POTTER'S CROSSING 5.00
04 JAMAICAN HOT NIGHTS 10.38
05 GABY 7.40
06 LOCKSLEY 4.48

10 comentarios:

ramson dijo...

LP mint conditition.
Vbr HQ settings.
Not my rip.

https://www.rapidshare.com/files/2499041458/PAR.REU.BA.-Fo.Kloo.rar

swamielmo dijo...

paris reunion band. yipee. thanks ramson. very very cool

wouter dijo...

thank you, ramson! looks like a goodun'!

Bhowani dijo...

Fantastic ! What a coup de maître again!

Thank you Ransom, for this another rarity !

rm dijo...

The Paris Reunion Band - For Klook
thank you very much

yewsta dijo...

This is good - thank you very much, Ramson. I think I might have had the LP at onetime, or something very similar. Mike Hennessy was the moving force behind the band if I remember correctly.

jazztap dijo...

merci

Otis Foster dijo...

Is there any chance for a re-up? I only had it in a low bitrate.

Thanks/Otis

ramson dijo...

New link by request:
http://www48.zippyshare.com/v/wy7HvWfH/file.html

musician3 dijo...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH