miércoles, 19 de junio de 2019

NEW ADRESS!

Please, store my new adress!

AND PLEASE, DO NOT POST A LINK TO MY BLOG ON YOUR SITE OR BLOG, UNLES YOUR BLOG IS A PRIVATE BLOG AND WHERE I AM YOUR GUEST.

17 comentarios:

the jazzman dijo...

Everyone is moving. Good luck here.

Alberto Cos dijo...

COmo dice Ron, buena suerte!

Anónimo dijo...

New Address. Are you the old hippie Rick ?, what happen with the people at Casquería...? Best luck

ramson dijo...

No, I'm not the old hippie Rick.
Anyway, welcome!

feelingofjaz dijo...

A fine place to pause..thank you and all the best.bolt

swamielmo dijo...

muy estimado senor ramson. i would like an invitation to your apparantly now private blog. l love the paris reunion band. such a treat.

ramson dijo...

@swamielmo:
???????????????
My blog is this one, links are open.
Please explain your problems.

Cheers.

swamielmo dijo...

Ok, my problems are trifles. I thought you went private. I found this blog via the "crypt" when you posted the Paris Reunion Band. I have been checking back often for something new, another masterpiece in the puzzle. I'll just have to cool my jets. thank you all the best elmo

poppachubby dijo...

Great blog...mucho excellente!!! My turn to comment on you!!

poppachubby dijo...

Roy Eldridge - Nifty Cat

Wow, I have been spinning this daily since grabbing it from your blog. Just a gorgeous album. Old school yet adventurous and interesting. I get gooseflesh hearing Budd Johnson's first solo on Cotton. Thanks so much for this post!!

poppachubby dijo...

Ben and Buck...a real killer!!

I am now moving through the Jazz Studio series...just a treasure trove of music.

Thanks ramson!!

poppachubby dijo...

Buster Bailey - All About Memphis
Clayton/Hines All Stars

Maaaaaaaan this blog is good ramson. So much great listening. Not the type of throw away sessions where you listen once or twice and then done. No, this stuff is the real genuine article. Thanks for all your efforts again.

I will find something tasty to contribute as a thank you...

poppachubby dijo...

Sy Oliver - Yes Indeed!

Another killer ramson, Black and Blue only put out the best. Thanks for this!!

poppachubby dijo...

OK ramson, as promised, here is my contribution for your wonderful blog. This album is currently available on CD, so I am unable to post it at the Crypt. I think it makes a great fit for your blog.

I know you prefer mp3, but I had trouble trying to rip a copy to this format. I need to update my software. Perhaps you can convert it before posting.

As far as I am concerned, this album is now yours to post where and when you like. Do whatever you want with it...but please promise me one thing...enjoy it!!!

Ripped at 24/44.1 wav and dithered to 16/44.1 FLAC from my minty, original King LP.

Thanks again for all the wonderful music ramson!!!

Bill Doggett - Doggett Beat For Dancing Feet!

http://www.mediafire.com/?ysu1ou02fypr642


- Chubbs

ramson dijo...

I just listening some tracks. Not really I enjoyed so much with others albums I listened by Bill Doggett, but in this one Clifford Scot add some special.. really joyful.

I'll do a post with your rip as it is, and also will include other link with some retouch ( some declick, more volumen and join channels) if your you do not have inconvenient.

Thanks and cheers.

Pepin dijo...

Hola, pasaba por aquí y me encontré esto. Muy interesante blogger. Por favor subierais nuevamente "Lluís Vidal trio feat. Dave Douglas & Perico Sambeat" no sabia ni que existía. Gracia por anticipado.

ramson dijo...

Hecho!