lunes, 10 de agosto de 2009

Herb Geller & Charlie Mariano - Live in Opernhaus Halle 2002-02-17 - Hi-Fi bootleg! - other good 'un of this two great saxmen!

Herb Geller, Charlie Mariano -as; Buggy Braune -p; Thomas Biller -b;

Recorded February 17, 2002 in Opernhaus Halle

01 NINE-TWENTY SPECIAL 8,32
02 I THOUGHT ABOUT YOU 11,03
03 TICKLE TOE 4,44
04 ST. LOUIS BLUES 9,55
05 SPRING IS HERE 7,48
06 IN A MELLOW TONE 8,07
07 ALL THE THINGS YOU ARE 6,47

Total time: 56,56

5 comentarios:

ramson dijo...

Mp3 192 Lame joint stereo... but don't worry, sound is impeccable!

Two ways for copy and paste (not two links!):

http://rapidshare.com/files/
265963139/He.Ge._Cha.Mar.
-Li.i.Oper.Ha.rar

Or

http://rapidshare.com/files/265963139/He.Ge._Cha.Mar.-Li.i.Oper.Ha.rar

catxin dijo...

Increible disco y ademas suena de maravilla.

Gracias!

Bhowani dijo...

Magnifique !!
they played together only once (am I wrong ?) in 57 with Mister Q...
But here ! it's in live !

Thanks beaucoup !

Bhowani dijo...

oops ! sorry I forgot : geller & mariano 2002-02-17

I just said : wonderful live testimony with these two masters playing together !
thanks beaucoup ramson !

hulaboy dijo...

Much gratitude to you, Ramson! Any more Charlie Mariano you have would be greatly appreciated.