
Bill Hardman -tp; Kai Winding -tb; Joe Gallardo -p; Wilbur
Little -b; Mel Lewis -d;
recorded September 09, 1979 in Saalfelden
01 ONCE I LOVED 13.40
02 TRANQUILO 5.36
03 PELL MEL 14.30
04 ENDING SHUFFLE 8.08
¡¡¡Así como lo lees!!!. Las vísceras bien cocinadas pueden ser tan sabrosas o más que las viandas mas gravosas para tu economía. Aquí encontrarás excelente música de jazz empaquetada en poco espacio, con el mejor sonido y para ser descargada rápidamente.
7 comentarios:
Mp3, Vbr High Quality settings.
Not my rip.
Cover pic only.
http://rapidshare.com/files/141806700/M__Lew_T._New_M._Lew._Qu._Liv.rar
Another winner. Thanks.
Thanks for this one! I heard some tracks from this session on my favorite jazz radio show, when it came out - a long time ago. Never ever heard it again since then! Keep up the good work!
Gracias por este Mel Lewis que desconozco y cuya formación resulta muy intrigante.
Thanks!
gracias por este. Fantastico!!
Thanks for this wonderful music. I remember when I had breakfast with Mel and Lee Konitz the morning after a wonderful concert at the Subway in Cologne. the groups was labelled as of Jazz"
jazzrealities
Publicar un comentario